Classic Communications, Inc - General Contest Rules
Spirit Country 100.1 - Pure Rock Q102 - Classic Hits 107.3 - The Sports Animal 1450
1) No purchase is necessary to enter any Classic Communications, Inc. contest.
2) All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate in contests that include hotel/motel accommodations, motor vehicles, boats, and/or air travel as prizes, unless otherwise specified.
3) All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
4) After winning a contest, unless otherwise stated on the air, on any Classic Communications, Inc. contest, the individual is ineligible to win any other contests for a period of thirty (30) days. All individuals/households receiving a prize valued at $500 or more may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form and are ineligible to win a prize valued at $500 or more for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning. If it is determined that a contestant is ineligible as a result of one or both of these restrictions, another contestant will be selected. This selection procedure will continue until these restrictions are satisfied.
5) Anytime the on-air studios are called, it is assumed by the caller that the phone call is being recorded or aired and may be broadcast live or at a later date.
6) For telephone contests, listeners may enter by calling only the announced telephone number. In the event a caller is disconnected for any reason during a contest before his/her name is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name is recorded. The radio station's person operating the telephone has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
7) Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests will be disclosed in on-air announcements.
8) Prizes must be picked up by the winners at the Classic Communications, Inc. business office or other pre-arranged or pre-announced location within ten (10) days of notification to the winner, unless there is a deadline date by which the prizes must be picked up, in which case, that date will be specifically stated. Otherwise, failure to pick up the prizes by the deadline will result in the forfeiture of the prize, which shall remain the property of Classic Communications, Inc. Classic Communications, Inc. assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
9) As a condition of entering a contest, contestants agree that upon winning, the consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications can be used for publicity purposes.
10) Employees of Classic Communications, Inc., affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the main studios are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This includes individuals for whom the employee is the current legal guardian.
11) All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Classic Communications, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Classic Communications, Inc. cannot be held reponsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
12) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes.
13) Classic Communications, Inc. assumes no liability for liability, damages, situations, repair, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest.
14) All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state, and federal regulations apply.
15) Although Classic Communications, Inc. will make reasonable efforts to conduct its contests substantially as announced or advertised, we reserve the right in extraordinary situations to change or modify the rules of its contests as exigent circumstances may require. In such cases, Classic Communications, Inc. will amend the rules for that contest and broadcast the amended rules as promptly as possible. In such case, the contest will be conducted in accordance with the amended rules.
16) A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the studios, 1922 22nd Street, Woodward, OK 73801.
KWFX - KWDQ - KLSI - KSIW
PO Box 1600
Woodward, OK 73802
© 2017 Classic Communications, Inc.